What's the hottest new vector for ransomware infections and infiltrations? Microsoft's Remote Desktop Protocol! The FBI recently sounded the alarm on the increasing use of RDP to spread ransomware and steal corporate data. This workshop will dive deep into all things Remote Desktop Security related, providing you with the knowledge to successfully secure your Remote Desktop infrastructure, whether it runs in your datacenter or the cloud.
You will learn:
- How individual hackers and APTs locate their RDP and Remote Desktop Services environments prior to commencing an attack
- How the most common tools hackers and APTs use to attack their RDP and Remote Desktop Services environments
- How to successfully layer defenses to protect their RDP and RDS environments from attack
- You must provide your own laptop
- Your machine must have a modern web browser
- You must have Microsoft Remote Desktop Client installed