Do you still install SQL Server by clicking next? Do you do most of your administration with GUI-based tools like SQL Server Management Studio and Failover Cluster Manager? Do PowerShell and Transact-SQL scare you?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, this is the session for you. Coding is not just a task for developers. Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to automate is something anyone deploying, administering, and maintaining SQL Server (and its underlying operating system) should be doing today.
You will learn things such as:
- How Transact-SQL is for more than just things like indexes
- How to install SQL Server using native scripts
- How to deploy features like Always On Availability Groups via Script
- How third-party resources such as dbatools, Chef, Ansible, and more fit into the picture alongside what Microsoft provides with both Windows Server and SQL Server.
If you want to level up your day-to-day SQL Server deployment and administration game, sign up today.
You will learn:
- Native scripting in Windows Server, Linux, and SQL Server
- How to deploy SQL Server via script
- What third party utilities such as dbatools bring to the party